Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Jewel is Gone!


My jewel you’re priceless
Your loss was a slap to my face
I looked for you but you’re no more
It caused me to grieve
In a land far from home

In the land of my sojourn
You disappeared like a wild wind
Leaving me desolate and helpless
Nothing could contain my tears
The tears that flowed like the longest river


My jewel you mean so much to me
More than a million jewels
In my bitterness I turned to the divine for answers
But none was given
I turned to mortals all turned the same

My jewel I know I’ll see you again
Will see you more precious than you were
Will see you where grave has no strength
In the place where streets are full of gold
The place where we’ll sing hallelujah forever!

(c) (2013) By Success Kanayo Uchime, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment